Terms and Conditions
By using our website and purchasing products or services from it, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions and confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data you provide when registering on the site.
If necessary, you will inform us of any changes to the data provided by updating the profile as soon as possible.
When you register, you must choose a password that allows him to use it on our site. This password is strictly confidential. It must not be disclosed to third parties.
You are solely responsible for the use, storage and security of your password.
If you know or suspect that a third party has access to your password, please notify us immediately.
- The prices indicated on our site are in Swiss Francs (CHF) and Euros (EUR).
- The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport.
- We may change the price without notice.
- Your order will be shipped within 24 à 72 hours following the reception of the payment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- Your order will be delivered to the address indicated on the order.
- We send your order by priority mail with a tracking number.
- Your order can be sent in several packages.
- Shipping time to all European countries and the UK is usually 3 to 15 working days (sometimes longer).
- There are two delivery options
- La Poste - Delivery against signature For an additional fee, we will provide you with a tracking number as soon as your order is placed so you can follow the status of your order until it is delivered to your home. Delivery is made only against signature or withdrawal at your post office with an ID if you are not at home. This option ensures you against the possibility of theft.
- La Poste - Switchboard Tracking: we provide you with a tracking number as soon as your order is placed so that you can follow the status of your order to your mailbox. This delivery option does not cover you in case of mail theft. This option is offered for orders of 50 euros or more.
4. Policy on return
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, a refund service is available:
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Giving us your order reference and describing why you want a refund. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage if you do not do this.
- Return the product in its original unopened packaging. If an item has been used/opened, we cannot accept returns.
- Returned items will be inspected for defects and will either be replaced or refunded if a defect is identified.
- The refund is for the cost of the product and excludes all postage, packaging and shipping costs.
- Refunds will generally be credited using the same payment method used for purchase.
- We do not accept returns of products that you do not like in taste or smell.
Please return your item to :
Route De Granges 1H
1607 Palézieux Village, Vaud
- If the first shipment of your package is seized, we will send you a second order at our expense. However, if this second shipment is still unsuccessful, no refund will be possible.
- If you wish to be reimbursed because your package did not arrive at the first shipment, there will be a charge of 20% of your total order + 8 Euros (€) which will be charged to you for the costs of preparation of the order, the package and the labour.
- In the unfortunate event that the package is seized again after the second shipment, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a refund.
6. Shipping error
- You are required to check the delivered order immediately.
- If the item does not match the item ordered, it may be a shipping error. In this case, you have three (3) business days to notify us of the error.
- In the event of a shipping error for which we are responsible, we will propose a compensation solution on a case-by-case basis.
7. Methods of payment
We suggest the following payment method:
- Credit cards ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express )
- Bank transfer
* Your credit card number is directed to the payment servers, your payment is made directly in a secure environment without passing through the server of swiss-made-weed.com, which ensures that your credit card numbers are known only to our banking partner.
8. Customer's responsibility
We remind you that we are not authorized to provide medical advice or diagnosis. We advise you to consult your doctor before starting to consume products containing CBD.
*We advise you to check the THC level laws in your country of delivery.
The customer accepts responsibility for:
- Personal injury,
- Punitive measures,
- Loss of profits or revenue,
- Loss of use of a product or equipment,
- Loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of a product.
- In case of a purchase described as illegal in the country where the customer resides, he will be considered as the only responsible.
Swiss-made-weed.com, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
9. Data Policy
10. Modification of our general conditions
- Please check this page often when using our service.
11. Contact and Customer Service
For any further information, please contact us by email email@example.com or on our page Contact us.
*Our customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm.